Do you know Symptoms of period?
Period cramp is the obvious sign of periods but there are some other symptoms of period. It is the fact that almost all women have to face the effects of Premenstrual Syndrome to some extent during their reproductive tenure. These symptoms are very severe in some women and in some cases. These symptoms sometimes become the hurdle in daily performance. These symptoms start before five to ten days to periods.
These symptoms come in front when changes in hormones occur in the body of women. This hormonal change is the cause of physical and emotional changes.
The physical change in the body is increase in breast size, bloating, pain and anxiety in lower part of the body including abdomen or back. This pain continues in the early days of periods as well. These physical pains can be overcome through some effective techniques that are self- help like light exercise, painkilling exercise and medication, make warm your body through warm bottle and pads to tummy or effective way to massage lower abdominal gently.
Premenstrual Syndrome is responsible for symptoms of periods?
Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) is famous as premenstrual tension is telling you about the obvious symptoms of period that are physical, emotional and psychological. However these are not as much severe in some women as very crucial in some ladies. Here are some common and clear signs are given below for your concern.
- Women feel headaches and pain
- Cramps in lower body especially legs, back and abdomen.
- Fluid retention
- Discomfort, pain, anxiety
- Light changes in hair as well as skin
- Enhancement in breast size
- Breasts are being tender
- Pain in joints and muscles
- Nausea, tiredness, insomnia, weight gain
PMS produces Psychological Symptoms:
It is quite obvious that changes in hormones are responsible of transitional effects of psyche as well. If you need to know what changes are occurred due to it then you must read it. Hormones disturb your psyche and you will face changes in mood symptoms of period that is called mood swing. Laziness and dizziness are the common signs of periods. Some other indications of period are given as under:
- Stress, anxiety and panic
- Women get emotional and excited
- Depression is the key sign
- Irritation and anger
- Crying with tears and shouting
These things are improved automatically in the earlier days of periods. Some physical symptoms continue for some days.
You can get better and avoid this situation by treating it such as:
- You can treat your PMS by taking Calcium Carbonate on regular basis. It reduces the symptoms of being emotional and anxiety. Moreover it provides energy and strength to bones as well.
- Healthy Diet is another significant step that enables you to avoid the crucial situations. You must take fruits, vegetable, milk, grains in whole. Salts are helpful to reduce bloating in women before periods.
- Women can take medicines to kill pain because there are several pain relievers are available in the market. These are helpful for cutting down the pain.
- It is very true to say that stress is the factor that is the root of other emotional problems. You can use some techniques to reduce your stress and anxiety.
- Do exercise, be social and active try to avoid irritation and laziness.
Periods are changed as per the changes of hormones. It can be lighter or heavier, but balanced diet and exercise will keep you fresh and active during this period. In this way you will be able to improve your period in effective way.